Cupsaw Lake News, Events & Activities
2023 CLAA Scholarship Application
The CLAA Scholarship Program and the David Diamantopoulos Civic Recognition Award are open to all dependents of CLIA members in good standing and are offered to high school seniors or high school graduates who are actively pursuing a program in an accredited school.
In 2022, four scholarships were awarded to high school seniors from the Cupsaw Lake community.
Instructions can be found inside the application. Applications are due by Friday, April 21, 2023.
Find your Member Rep
AFC/NFC Championship Beefsteak
Cupsaw Lake Athletic Association presents the 2023 AFC/NFC Championship Beefsteak
Sunday, January 29 @ Cupsaw Clubhouse
Doors open at 2:00pm
Beefsteak dinner, 1st game/6 foot hero, 2nd game
Buy tickets in advance:
Sunday, January 1 @ Cupsaw Clubhouse from 11:00am – 1:00pm
Questions? Contact Chris Lucena at 973-521-0253
Using the Lake in the Winter
From Cupsaw Lake Rules & Regulations for ice safety:
• Using the lake when it is frozen is at the member’s own risk.
• The ice should be at least 4 inches thick before use.
• Verify the ice is safe before skating.
• No power augers are permitted on the frozen lake, and all holes must be filled in before leaving.
• No bonfires are allowed on the frozen lake.
• No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed on the frozen lake.
• You must be a member of CLIA to be on the frozen lake. All guests must be accompanied by a member with a current badge.
CLIA Rules & Regulations
See the updated rules and regulations here:
Cupsaw Lake is a 65-acre freshwater lake situated in the heart of the highlands within Ringwood, New Jersey.
Clubhouse and Beach Rentals for Cupsaw Lake Members
Rent the Cupsaw Lake Clubhouse for your next birthday party, beach party, wedding or other special event.